Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Me...In a bathing suit...on the web

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a really unflattering picture of me in a bathing suit posted for the whole world to see! Unfortunately, the beautiful ocean and white sand aren't too visible... Why do I post this?? Well, tomorrow I start a serious diet. Tuesday, September 2, 2009, hubby and I are starting the hCG diet developed by Dr. ATW Simeons. There is a link provided and you're welcome to research more about it. So, I post this for accountability. I post this because I'm thinking there is no way I'm going to let myself fail after posting a picture of myself in a bathing suit!! I post this because I don't like weighing what I did when I delivered my second baby SIX years ago!! There are restrictions on what can be eaten and I plan to post frequently (hopefully daily) about my results. I've been telling my hubby that "I"m going to be hot" and after watching my brother-in-law drop about 40 pounds in five weeks there's no way that I can't do this too! Be prepared, tomorrow all dairy, grains, and sugars will be cut from my diet and I'm guaranteeing you that I'm going to be a very crabby girl!


3 comments:

  1. I have a "get active" challenge on my blog that starts friday, you have to commit to one day a week of doing some kind of physical activity....let me know if you want to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so brave! We're rooting for you!

    Found you and your great blog through MBC - and we're following!

    Check us out at http://homemademamas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I've never heard of that diet! I'll have to check it out. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails