Sunday, September 13, 2009

The ABC's of Me

The ABC's of Me
so here goes!

A- Age: 33 . . . but I like to say I'm still at 29:)
B- Bed size: queen- used to have a king...miss it!
C- Chore you hate: putting laundry away. I fold...you put it away
D- Dad's name: Ron
E- Essential start of your day: My thyroid medicine...first thing
F- Favorite color: red
G- Gold or Silver: Gold
H- Height: 5' 4"
I- Instruments you play: Piano, and french horn (although it's been awhile)
J- Job title: Mom and part time RN
K- Kids: 2
L- Living arrangements: 3 BR house with hubby and 2 kids
M- Mom's name: Carroll
N- Nicknames: Ron-Ron (when I was a kid) or now just Ron
O- Overnight stay in a hospital other than your birth: gallbladder and breast reduction
P- Pet Peeve: when someone doesn't rinse their dish out after eating
Q- Quote from a movie: "You had me had hello." "You complete me."
R- Right or left handed: right
S- Siblings: 3 sisters
T- Time you wake up: as late as possible
U- Underwear: comfortable
V- Vegetable you dislike: asparagus & brussel sprouts
W- What you like to drink: Dr. Pepper...although I'm stopping...and I miss it!
X-rays you've had: knees, sinuses, chest
Y- Yummy food you make: chicken enchiladas (gonna post this one soon)
Z- Zoo favorites: monkeys
Thanks, Alpine Klein Bunch, One day at a Time, for a fun idea!
I would love to get to know everyone better. Copy, paste & send a link!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So much fun to read alllll about you :)

    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfortable underwear I agree with, LOOSE is what I mean, maybe none on good days! ha ha

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails