Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why couldn't I sleep?

I got to bed last night about midnight and for some reason I had one of those nights...the first time I looked at the clock it was 1:30...then 2:30...then 4:00...then 5:15. My alarm clock finally went off at about 5:30 and believe it or not, I laid there and pushed the snooze button for the next 15 minutes. Now I get to go work a 12-hour shift. Sounds life fun, huh?

Don't know why I had problems sleeping. I was teasing my hubby right before I fell asleep...do you think it could be looking at my handsome hubby with his c-pap on gave me nightmares?? Not that I would dare let him go with out it! Most nights, I do get to sleep now! :)

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I suffer from insomnia and it is miserable. Right there with ya on the c-pap...my husband wears one, too, and I will not let him go without it. We both sleep better when he uses it. Hope you get some rest after your shift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had nights like that, too. Miserable! Hope you can sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had nights like that, as well. The clock just keeps ticking and you just keep staring. The sleep experts say to get up and walk around or read or something, but I never do b/c I'm thinking that any minute now, i might fall asleep. It's torture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails