Sunday, September 6, 2009

The diet

I'm having slight embarrassment as I write this post...my diet...isn't working. Apparently, I'm not desperate enough...I don't want it enough...I'm not committed enough! Here's the part where I point out that it's not the diet that doesn't work, it's the me part that didn't work.

So, I'll focus on the positive part of this really short little journey. I haven't had a carbonated beverage (yummy Dr. Pepper) at all since last Monday. That's six days people! That's quite an accomplishment.

Not sure what I'm going to do...I'll keep it all posted, I'm sure. Kinda thinking that just eating alot more fresh fruits and veggies would be a HUGE step. I'm going to try really hard to get at least 100oz of water a day. And that poor ignored ellyptical just might get some use.

Thanks for the support and encouraging words!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it!! Although, that is a lot of water!! I'm not sure I could ever drink that much. I have trouble drinking one glass of water a day. I'm just never that thirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we go around chronically dehydrated and you really feel sooo much better when you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it. I"m trying to get that "me part" fixed myself. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails