Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Recipe: Old Settlers Baked Beans

I tried to find a good picture to go along with this recipe...but I do believe they taste a ton better than they look! I wish I could capture the wonderful aroma and share it with everyone instead!

Old Settlers Baked Beans
(click on above link for printer friendly recipe)

3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Ketchup
2 T Mustard
2 T Molasses
3/4 cup White Sugar
1/4 cup BBQ Sauce (any kind)
1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 can Kidney Beans (15 oz)
1 can Butter Beans (15 oz)
1 can Pork & Beans (15 oz)
1 lb Ground Chuck
1/2 lb Chopped Bacon or Sausage
1 Chopped Onion

Cook ground chuck, bacon or sausage and onion until done. Drain and set aside.

Mix all other ingredients in large bowl. DO NOT drain beans. Add meat and bake at 350 degrees for one hour or in a crock-pot for six hours

1 comment:

  1. I'm having your baked beans this week, thank you!

    Secretia Teller (visit my blog too!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails