Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thanks McDonalds!

It's been one of those days! I don't want to even think about how much of my morning was spent on my lovely computer. No, we aren't going to talk about that. We're not discussing Facebook, BlogFrog, twitter, blogger, my cell phone...nothing like that. I shared lunch with my hubby and father-in-law and then had several errands to run. Somehow dinner didn't get cooked--again not talking my really (un)productive morning. Now, we're supposed to be at the kid's Open House in less than one hour. Tonight McDonalds has $1.99 Happy Meals and (is it okay to admit this??) I'm so thankful because I don't have to cook! Oh well...dinner of champions...here we come!!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes you've just got to have some Mickey D's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am RIGHT THERE WITH YOU! My day started at 7am and I did not stop "doing" until 10pm. I'm right there with you on the McD's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have those kind of nights!

    I'm sure my son wishes we lived closer to a McD's! He absolutely loves dinner there, but it's such a drive for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those nights more often than not.... I'm soooo not domestic.
    Love you're blog...
    I'm following you now as well.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he...we have nights like that. Sometimes it just works out best to swing through and get something. Moms need a break every now and then too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails