Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



Wow! Just received my second award and I'm appreciative to all that read my daily ramblings! Thanks to Tanya at The Grab Bag and Nikki from The Chocolate Mousse for this wonderful award!


The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


My picks are...


  1. Liss with Frills in the Hills

  2. Brittany from Four Little Men and Girly Twins

  3. Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim

  4. Molly from I'm a Sleeper Baker

  5. Amy from Where a Woman Shaker Her Tablecloth

  6. Mrs. P from A Study in Contradictions

  7. Angie from Bring the Rain

  8. Kristen from Bringing Up Benjamin

  9. Giraffe Girl with Giraffe Necking

  10. Iva from Iva Messy
  11. Anne at Mommy Has to Work
  12. Rebecca and Maggie with Homemade Mamas
  13. MckMama at My Charming Kids
  14. Zelna with Pancakes and Lemon Cream
  15. Audrey at The Happy Her Trails

5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much Ronnie! I shall be doing this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have the spririt because it is not foolishness to me.

    -Mike Hammock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ronnie, thank you so much! Aw, my very first award :) I promise...I have been meaning to get to this and it is on my list! I just need to put the laundry away, do the dishes, and get a little sleep first. LOL. Can't wait to share the love.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails