Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tasty Tuesday: Scalloped Potatoes

I kind of missed Monday this week...but I'm thinking Tasty Tuesday sounds better! Scalloped Potatoes
1/2 stick butter

2-1/2 lbs. potatoes

1-1/2 tsp salt

2 T ground pepper

8 oz Cheddar cheese

8 oz Monterey Jack cheese
2 cups milk
Mix sliced potatoes, salt & pepper. In baking dish add layer of potatoes, 2 tsp flour, 1 T butter, then 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese. Pour milk over the top then bake until golden brown.
Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour
I picked this up somewhere--I think that this is an Emeril recipe!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that sounds perfectly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh I love potatoes made like that. Usually I use the ones in the box. I'm writing this down. Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love Scalloped Potatoes here. We never have left overs when making them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails