Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gratitude Challenge

I was visiting "Deal"ightfully Frugal and I saw the "Gratitude Challenge". Last month I posted Gratitude Attitude and I shared about how I often forget all that I have to be thankful for. I've also mentioned some of my greatest struggles and how I sometimes have the tendency to feel really sorry for myself, while forgetting to see the blessings in my life.
So...I'm taking the Gratitude Challenge, a 21-day challenge created to help you take note of the brighter side of life. I'm planning on sharing what I learn on my journey and how I feel about the blessings I so often neglect, ignore or just plain don't see.
Feel free to join me on this journey!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting...I will have to look into this challenge. And it will definitely be a challenge for me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrific! We should all be doing this, huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails