Thursday, October 1, 2009

Over the Top

We have been a crazy bunch of award-passing women the last several days, haven't we??


Thanks so much Molly, from I'm a Sleeper Baker, for this! You're always so great about reading what I write about...thanks so much! I'm to pass this six others, and they are:
  1. Amo at Where a Woman Shaker her Tablecloth
  2. Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim
  3. Nancy at If Evolution Really Works........
  4. Mud Mama
  5. Momma Such at Raising my Four Sons
  6. Theta Mom

then answer these questions:
1. Where is your cell phone?..on the desk in front of me

2.Your hair?...still have bed head

3. Your mother?...forgiving

4. Your father?...never here

5. Your favorite food?...Mexican

6. Your dream last night?...don't remember

7. Your favorite drink?...Dr. Pepper

8. Your dream/goal? ...financial independence

9. What room are you in?..living room

10. Your hobby?...reading

11. Your fear?...anything with a stinger

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?...content

13. Where were you last night?...soccer practice (6 year olds are so darn cute!)

14. Something you aren't?...quiet

15. Muffins?...blueberry

16. Wish list item?...to be able to work from home

17. Where did you grow up?...Missouri

18. Last thing you did?...dropped kids off at school

19. What are you wearing?...pajamas

20. Your TV?...off

21. Your pets?...guinea pig and gerbil

22. Your friends?...many

23. Your life?...chaotic

24. Your mood?...happy

25. Missing someone?...grandma

26. Vehicle?...Pacifica

27. Something you're not wearing?...bra...just being honest

28. Your favorite store?...any kind of home store

29. Your favorite color?...red

30. When was the last time you laughed?...today

31. Last time you cried?...couple of days ago

32. Your best friend?...a few

33. One place that I go over and over?...the hospital, where I work

34. One person who emails me regularly?..Kay

35. Favorite place to eat?...Japanese Steakhouse

Also, a thank you to Momma Such from Raising My 4 Sons for this award!

I'm so thankful for the interest that people have shown in reading my daily ramblings!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award girl! It always means a lot when a blogger passes on some bloggy love...I really enjoy reading your blog as well and am proud to be bloggin' with ya! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. You deserve it. I enjoy your blog very much....

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this! I will proudly put it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for my award! How very sweet of you! I will get this up soon...I promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz on yours and thank you SO much for mine!!! I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails