Monday, October 12, 2009

Roadtripping with Hubby

Hubby had to go out of town for a business trip and I had the opportunity to go with him. Because he wasn't able to leave until after Bubby's birthday party yesterday (yes, more info and photos on that later) I rode with him to keep him company. Poor guy...I lasted until about 1am and then he wound up having to keep himself company. I would rouse for a few seconds and hear him singing quietly to himself. Guess I flunked the whole keeping him up thing. Important thing is...we made it safely. I got to sleep in until noon today and now he's been napping for three hours. I'm thinking I'm going to wake him up in a bit and see if he wants to go see a movie. Any good ideas? Crab legs were calling my name too but they're just so darn expensive!
Sometimes we will sit at the computer in the evenings and find funny videos to watch on You Tube. The other night we found Tim Hawkins, a christian comedian that was cracking us up!! Thought I'd share a couple of his clips to make the rest of you laugh as well. We started looking at his website and we're now looking forward to going to one his performances that will be near our home. I'm sure I'll have something funny to share from that!


Hubby was howling over this one!


Next time you're singing "I Can Only Imagine" you're gonna be thinking about margarine!

3 comments:

  1. That was so cute and his choreography was so utterly ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I have a award for you at:
    http://twolittlemonkeysplushubby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of him, thanks for sharing!

    I wish I have been to the movies so that I could give you some ideas! All I know about is kid movies....heard cloudy with a chance of meatballs was good...but hopefully you can go to something more adult!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails