Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's the weekend

It's the weekend!

Hubby is home, kids start school next week, little sis is here with us...and there's so much to do!
The house is a mess (I never did get around to cleaning it last week) and I think about all that I should do. Clean bathrooms, mop floors, vacuum, clean out the garage, go through the storage building and get rid of stuff, and then I think. It's the weekend. I have two days off and then I work a 12-hour shift on Monday. Life is short...have fun...there's always cleaning tomorrow, or Tuesday, or Wednesday, after the kids are at school. I read about some of these super moms on here and I'm amazed. I want to be like them! But I'm me...I like to procrastinate. I probably won't clean today...or tomorrow...hopefully, hopefully, it'll get done next week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails