Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Beginnings

I’ve thought long and hard about talking about my life…might be cathartic. It seems like most people these days have a Facebook account and I’ve been reading everyone’s posts. Or I get those silly little “notes” that everyone is passing around and they tag you so you’ll fill it out as well. I frequently ask my husband if everyone is seriously this happy!! Of course, what if everyone was honest? I'm sure that most of us would be unpleasantly surprised to find that all is not what it seems in most people's lives. But honestly...I'm not a negative person. I'm not necessarily a half glass full kinda gal either. My mom always says that "You're just Elizabeth" and "What you see is what you get". In other words, there is basically no speed bump between my brain and my mouth. If possible, I think my mouth actually goes faster than my brain.

Anyhow, stay tuned. I'm sure that I have lots to say and now that I'm in my mid-30s I find I have more than enough life experiences to add to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails