Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My turn...and a little pumpkin carving

Anyone getting sick of hearing about the flu?? Oh yeah...that was me that posted about it in my last post like two minutes ago...

Bubby will not be going to school tomorrow--poor little guy is coughing so bad he gags, though fever is gone. Little Miss WILL be back in school (thank goodness). Unfortunately, I started coughing last night before bed and I woke up this morning with the aches and yup...my fever is 101 (update: make that 102). So, I guess it's my turn.
WE DID ENJOY OUR PUMPKIN CARVING!

I carved this one...honestly, I was kinda impressed with myself! By the way, those little carving kits are pretty cool!

Daddy also participated...

Little Miss enjoyed doing hers and wanted to "count the seeds". Yeah, that didn't happen!

Thank goodness that they're old enough to do this part now!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great carving! We did not carve any pumpkins this year... and I missed it! Feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept saying I was going to pick up a pumpkin and I never did. I didn't really want to carve it, but I wanted the seeds! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails